Do you like a good mystery? Maybe you would prefer a nice romance novel instead?
- Something not understood or beyond understanding
- A piece of fiction dealing usually with the solution of a mysterious crime
- A religious truth that one can know only by revelation like the Trinity
- Something profound, inexplicable, or secretive quality or character
- A medieval tale based on legend, chivalric love and adventure
- A love story especially in the form of a novel
- An emotional attraction belonging to a heroic era
Any good student of the Bible encounters mystery–both mystery and romance! One of the greatest mysteries is found in the book of Colossians.
“…the mystery which has been hidden from the past ages and generations, but has now been manifested to His saints, to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Col. 1:26-27
Could anything be more of a mystery, more wonderful or thrilling than God coming to dwell in a human heart! It is true because the Bible states it as a fact.
“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.”
Tomorrow we will be examining the truth that every disciple of Jesus is “inhabited by Christ!”
Because He has made me glad,