The Valley Church sports facilities are open to our community without cost or obligation. While you’re here, we welcome you to get connected with our people, visit our Sunday services, and get involved in our many other activities.
We have for your enjoyment:
- 5 tennis courts (check for public availability times)
- 2 Sand volleyball courts
Table Tennis, Tai Chi, Line Dancing & ERhu Classes
The Activities Center offers informal table tennis every Wednesday and Friday from 10am-1:00pm. Come and go as you please.
Tai-Chi is offered Wednesdays from 9:30am-11:00am, also in the Activities Center.
Line Dancing is offered Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00pm-2:30pm, also in the Activities.
Erhu is offered Wednesdays from 9:00am-12noon in Room 3171.
Tennis Camps: Non-competitive tennis camps during the summer offer 5 morning sessions (Monday-Friday, 9:30am-12:30pm) and excellent coaching for $150/person, ages 7-16, including a jersey and snacks. $150 fee is now NON-REFUNDABLE. Payment is required for enrollment.
2019 Tennis Camps are completed. 2020 Camp dates TBD.
Women’s Drop-in Tennis Fellowship: A women’s time of instruction, playing and encouraging. All skill levels are welcome to join us.
- Tuesdays and Fridays 9:30am-11:30am
- Opportunity to play in interclub matches (informal social league)
Adult Drop-in Tennis Fellowship: An informal time of non-competitive singles and doubles play, meets Wednesdays 7:30pm-9:00pm.
Tennis Clinics – Weekly (Free): Free professional coaching at Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels. Children ages 7-16 are welcome. Registration is online only. Click HERE to register.
Spots are limited to 30 students per clinic session. If a class is full, you can register to be placed on the Wait List using the online registration link.
- Session I: Wednesdays – March 6 – May 15, 2019 @4:30pm-6:00pm for 7-11 year olds and @6:00pm-7:30pm for 12-16 year olds with Fun Clinic and Potluck Saturday May 18 @4:00pm-6:30pm
- Session II: Wednesdays – June 12 – August 14, 2019 @4:30pm-6:00pm for 7-11 year olds and @6:00pm-7:30pm for 12-16 year olds with Fun Clinic and Potluck Saturday August 17 @4:00pm-6:30pm
- Session III: Wednesdays – September 18 – December 11, 2019 @4:30pm-6:00pm for 7-11 year olds and @6:00pm-7:30pm for 12-16 year olds with Fun Clinic and Potluck Saturday December 14 @4:00pm-6:30pm
- 2020 Sessions TBD
For details on participating in the Tennis Clinic, please see these Guidelines.
Contact Thomas Sorrentino for more info on any of these sports ministries.