The Valley Church sports facilities are open to our community without cost or obligation. While you’re here, we welcome you to get connected with our people, visit our Sunday services, and get involved in our many other activities.
We have for your enjoyment:
- 5 tennis courts (check for public availability times)
- 2 Sand volleyball courts
Table Tennis, Tai Chi, Line Dancing & ERhu Classes
The Activities Center offers informal table tennis every Wednesday and Friday from 10am-1:00pm. Come and go as you please.
Tai-Chi is offered Wednesdays from 9:30am-11:00am, also in the Activities Center.
Line Dancing is offered Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00pm-2:30pm, also in the Activities.
Erhu is offered Wednesdays from 9:00am-12noon in Room 3171.
Tennis Camps: Non-competitive tennis camps during the summer offer 5 morning sessions (Monday-Friday, 9:30am-12:30pm) and excellent coaching for $150/person, ages 7-16, including a jersey and snacks. $150 fee is now NON-REFUNDABLE. Payment is required for enrollment.
2020 Camp dates TBD.
Women’s Drop-in Tennis Fellowship: A women’s time of instruction, playing and encouraging. All skill levels are welcome to join us.
- Tuesdays and Fridays 9:30am-11:30am
- Opportunity to play in interclub matches (informal social league)
Adult Drop-in Tennis Fellowship: An informal time of non-competitive singles and doubles play, meets Wednesdays 7:30pm-9:00pm.
Tennis Clinics – Weekly (Free): Free professional coaching at Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Levels. Children ages 7-16 are welcome. Spots are limited to 30 students per clinic session. Registration is online only. Currently, registration is FULL for the 2020 Session I Tennis Clinics. But you may register to be placed on the wait list by clicking HERE.
- Session I: Wednesdays – March 4 – May 13, 2020 @4:30pm-6:00pm for 7-10 year olds and @6:00pm-7:30pm for 11-16 year olds with Fun Clinic and Potluck on May 13.
- No Summer 2020 Session
- Session II: Wednesdays – September 16 – December 9, 2020 @4:30pm-6:00pm for 7-10 year olds and @6:00pm-7:30pm for 11-16 year olds with Fun Clinic and Potluck (date/time tbd)
For details on participating in the Tennis Clinic, please see these Guidelines.
Contact Thomas Sorrentino for more info on any of these sports ministries.