September – May Bible Study
When & Where
- Wednesday evenings, 7:00pm-8:15pm, September 5, 2018 – May 8, 2019, Valley Church Campus Center Room 440
- Thursday mornings, 9:15am-11:30am, starting September 6, 2018 – May 9, 2019, Valley Church Campus Center
Our weekly Bible Study will include a discussion time around the tables followed by a message on the assigned Bible passage by one of our speakers. Seven times during the year we will have an extended fellowship time and have a huge spread of food snacks in the kitchen provided by the women coming to the study. Study Topic: Who do YOU Say That I Am? — A Study from the gospel of John. Use this flyer to invite your friends.
All women are welcome.
Thursday morning includes Thursday School for children ages 3 months through kindergarten of women attending the Bible study, and Petra, a school for homeschooled children in grades 1-9. Contact Womens Ministries for more information.
For the 2018-19 Bible Study Calendar, click HERE.
Lesson Notes 2018-19
- Meditation Thoughts
- That You May Believe (Word document)
- The Word (Word document) (recording)
- Lamb of God (Word document) (recording)
- My Father’s House (Word document) (recording)
- Source of New Life (Word document) (recording)
- Gift of God (Word document) (recording)
- Father and Son (Word document) (recording)
- The Bread of Life – Part 1 (Word document)
- The Bread of Life – Part 2 (Word document)
- Who Is He? (Word document)
- With Father (Word document)