The Battle Plan for Prayer — Summer Bible Study
This 9-week study will equip you to create your own prayer strategy and to be specific and strategic in prayer. Written by Alex and Stephen Kendrick, inspired by their latest film War Room. Tuesday mornings, 10:00 am in the Choir Room. Begins June 6 for 4 weeks. No meetings in July. Reconvenes August 1 thru August 29. Participants should order their own Bible study book. Click HERE for a link to the book on Amazon. Click HERE for a look at a one-minute promotional video. No childcare. FMI: Womens Ministries
September – May Bible Study
When & Where
- Wednesday evenings, 7:00pm-8:15pm, September 6 – May 9, Valley Church Campus Center Room 440
- Thursday mornings, 9:15am-11:30am, starting September 7 – May 10, Valley Church Campus Center
Our weekly Bible Study will include a discussion time around the tables followed by a message on the assigned Bible passage by one of our speakers. Seven times during the year we will have an extended fellowship time and have a huge spread of food snacks in the kitchen provided by the women coming to the study. Study Topic: Be Transformed — A Study from the Book of Romans. Use this flyer to invite your friends.
All women are welcome.
Thursday morning includes Thursday School for children ages 3 months through kindergarten of women attending the Bible study, and Petra, a school for homeschooled children in grades 1-9. Contact Womens Ministries for more information.
For the 2017-18 Bible Study Calendar, click HERE.
Lesson Notes 2017-18
- Outline (Word document)
- Lesson 1: Power of the Gospel (Word document)
- Lesson 2: Suppressing the Truth (Word document)
- Lesson 3: The Judgment of God (Word document)
- Lesson 4: Circumcision of the Heart (Word document)
- Lesson 5: Bad News — The Law Reveals Sin (Word document)
- Lesson 6: Good News — Justified by Grace (Word document)
- Lesson 7: Forgiven and Counted as Righteous (Word document)
- Lesson 8: Taking Hold of God’s Promise (Word document)