Awana begins Wednesday SEPTEMBER 9, 2020
Welcome to the Valley Church Awana Clubs!
Our clubs meet Wednesday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:15 pm, September through May. This year, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic the meetings will be held via video conferencing. Once you register, you will receive the information for joining the meetings. So come and join in the fun of memorizing God’s Word, playing crazy fun games, and worshiping our Savior Jesus with songs. We have clubbers participating from over fifty different churches in our community.
We believe that it is our responsibility as parents to raise our children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord and to train them to serve Him. Awana helps us do just that! You’ve heard it said that kids don’t come with training manuals, but fortunately Awana does, and we provide that training to you so that you can help your child grow in their knowledge of God’s Word, the Bible, and develop a heart to serve Him.
Registration is now open.
Before you register:
- Club Registration fees: This AWANA 2020-2021 registration fee is a flat $30 per child. NOTE: You must have a credit or debit card ready to complete the online registration. Please don’t start to fill out the form without one ready.
- Registration and book fees are non-refundable. Please fill out the online registration form completely. All books and uniforms must be ordered and paid for at the time of registration.
- Payment is accepted online at the end of the registration form. If you prefer to pay by check, make it payable to Valley Church. Please write “AWANA” in the memo section of your check.
- A medical/liability release must be on file for each child in Awana. Please fill out the medical/liability release form for each child to be registered.
- At least one regular adult volunteer from each family is a requirement for the registration of children. Volunteers must have a background check and a picture of themself on file with Valley Church. See forms below for links to the background-check forms. The picture should roughly follow the guidelines used for US passport photos. You can email the picture to: email@example.com
- Mail your forms and any fees to Valley Church at 10885 N. Stelling Rd., Cupertino CA 95014, ATTN: Louise Winsor. You can also drop them at the church office.
- We must receive all fees, have on file a background check for the volunteering parent and a medical/liability release form for your child before your registration is completed.
- Cubbie parents must attend the Zoom meetings with their children.
- Please be on time.
We will have a training session on September 9th, the night AWANA begins. At the training, we will introduce the AWANA program, go over the goals for the program, procedural changes with respect to last year, specific volunteer expectations, child safety policies and answer questions. We will offer other training sessions as needed. Volunteers must attend the training session.
Awana 2020 – 2021 Forms
- Registration Form
- Volunteer Roles
- Medical Release Form
- Adult Volunteer Background-Check form
- Youth Volunteer Background-Check form
Valley Awana Club Commander and Secretary email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Awana Clubs in general please
visit Awana Clubs International.
See this Campus Map.
Awana and the Awana logo are trademarks of Awana Clubs International.
Awana, the Awana logo, and Awana clip-art used by permission.