Valley Men’s ministry seeks to develop men to be committed followers of Jesus by providing opportunities to develop close friendships of discipleship, encouragement, and accountability so that they may become equipped, built up, and fully mature men to the measure and stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ (Ephesians 4:12-13). Our desire is to have men form organic groups of close friendships so that we may become godly men that seek to be better leaders, husbands, fathers, and disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
upcoming events (Save these dates!):
- Men’s Breakfast–March 25 @8:00am-10:00am in Campus Center, cost $10, Speaker: Glen Miller. Register with this LINK.
- BBQ & Games–TBD, more details to come
- Bike Trip–July 8, more details to come
- Men’s Bowling–August 12 @Homestead Bowl with pizza and drinks after, afternoon time TBD
- Men’s Breakfast–September 16 @8:00am-10:00am in Campus Center, cost $10
- Men’s Retreat–October 13-15 | visit: https://www.mounthermon.org/events/mens-retreat
- Go-Kart Racing–November 4, more details to come
For more information, contact Thomas Sorrentino.